If you are interested in all aspects of acting this is the course for you. We will explore how we use our bodies, voice and imaginations to bring a character to life.
There will be lots of theatre games, improvisation and creating your own character techniques as we become acquainted with the actors’ world. The workshops will be facilitated by Clare Youth Theatre Leaders Clare Townsend and Eleanor Feeley.
- No experience is necessary
- Bring plenty of drinks!
- Bring snacks and/or packed lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes / shoes
- Places are limited. Early booking advised
Looking forward to meeting you all!
* Please note that the participants are unsupervised at lunchtime.
Open to any young person in (or entering into) secondary school in September 2016.
|8th & 9th July 2016|
|11am – 3.30pm (breaking for lunch)|
|12 to 18 years old|
|Limited capacity – early booking advised|